We sifted through every book published in 2013 to come up with our list of 2013’s most undiscovered titles.
By taking titles with extremely positive sentiment scores (4 out of 5 stars and above) but without the sales figures or volume of tweets to match, we found books that are massively under-rated and deserve to be discovered by a wider audience.
Last week we showed you the first half of the list, so now without further ado, the top 5 best Undiscovered Books of 2013! And be sure to click the titles to see what people have been saying about the books on twitter!
5. The Weight of Words by Georgina Guthrie
– Compelling story of hidden romance at the University of Toronto
Check out the author’s bookstream: http://bookvibe.com/people/georgey_girl
4.The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth Laban
– Beautifully written tale of first love and heartbreak from a New York Times bestselling author
Check out the author’s bookstream: http://bookvibe.com/people/ElizabethLaban
3. The Fat Lady Sang by Robert Evans
– Moving follow-up memoir from the legendary Hollywood producer
Check out the author’s bookstream: http://bookvibe.com/people/the_robertevans
2. Men We Reaped: A Memoir by Jesmyn Ward
– An honest and searing memoir of poverty in rural Mississippi
Check out the author’s bookstream: http://bookvibe.com/people/jesmimi
1. True Grit by Bear Grylls
– Extraordinary stories from the UK’s favourite survival expert
Check out the author’s bookstream: http://bookvibe.com/people/beargrylls
What do you think of the list? Have you read any of these? Want to now? Tweet @bookvibe about what you think with #BookvibeBookclub